We were on a trip with stop-overs in Seattle, Portland, Port Angeles and Vancouver. Staying at the Olympic Lodge in Port Angeles was awesome. The room was HUGE. Especially after the teeny tiny (but beautiful) rooms in Seattle and Vancouver, it was nice to finally be able to spread out in a big room. The bed was very comfortable and when we asked for 3 extra pillows they brought them to us right away. The hotel isn't incredibly fancy but it is really very nice, comfortable, clean, and seemed to be brand new or at least totally re-done. I thought the rooms were an absolute bargin considering how nice the lodge was. The breakfast buffet was very good and we ate there both mornings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles