We stayed at this hotel while visiting Crab Fest in Port Angeles. The hotel is a little further from town than expected which wasn't overly convenient as we had walked over from Victoria however the taxi ride is about $6 -$15 depending in the time of day. If you choose to walk its 2 miles and about 35 minutes. Its not a very scenic walk. The hotel has a beautiful lobby and the staff are very gracious and friendly. There is breakfast served but we did not have a chance to try it. A small bar or restaurant onsite would be beneficial as otherwise you need to go back into town as there is really only fast food or a dive of a diner nearby. I would recommend this hotelbl but beprepared to eat/drink offsite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles