We stayed 5 nights in Port Angeles and this was the place to stay. I can not tell you how accommodating the staff was and how we looked forward to our breakfast every day. The lodge itself is beautiful and overlooks a nice golf course and the mountains. It was clean and comfortable and quiet. It is central to Olympic National Park and the ferry to Victoria was right down the road. The staff gave good directions and recommendations to restaurants. It was nice to feel like we were coming home each night. Five stars in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles