Its always stressful for us to find a place to stay in an area that we are not familiar with. I liked the website and the rooms looked nice. When I called for reservations ,Ryan was such a help. He assured me that the area had plenty activities for us to do. We were very pleased with the accommodations . They only serve breakfast and they do charge for it. However, it is well worth it. The staff is friendly and the food is very tasty with good presentation. Christy was impressive. She knew the area well and was patient with us when we needed suggestions. The pool is very clean as well as the hot tub. You can tell they take a lot of pride in the way the property looks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles