Good experience when entering the hotel. Mathew, at reception, could not be more welcoming. How such a young man could be so intuitive is a wonder.
Rooms are fine. Ours faced the back towards the golf course.
The bed is comfortable and the room has all the usual amenities.
The hotel lights a wood burning fireplace, in the lobby, with surrounding leather chairs and sofas.
I think they must be the number one in town. On a Wed. night they are full and most of the others have vacancy signs that were quite visible as we returned from dinner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles