The hotel is nice, rooms are spacious, and it has a lovely lobby. Our room also looked out on a grassy hill, which I strongly suggest you request as the other side could be noisy. When we arrived, two different people at the front desk checked our ID's and it seemed to take a while to check in. This was just a weird experience. . As two middle aged adults who were actually reasonably dressed, we found this weird. They also seemed to push certain restaurants. To top it off, the parking lot was closed and you had to deal with parking on the otherside of the hotel. I suggest you avoid the second floor until the parking lot is open again. The hotel is actually located next to a strip mall and really isn't in an area that you would walk around. There is a pool, but it is small and there were a lot of kids and several adults using the small spa. We enjoyed having a king bed in a very spacious room. As Port Angeles is rather limited, I think we will just stay in Sequim next September when we have to pass through again. The town is not particularly exciting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles