We loved this hotel! Glad we checked the tripadvisor reviews before booking. The rooms were exceptionally clean and although we stayed in their most basic room (two queen beds), it was very spacious and well appointed. Loved that it had a microwave and small fridge discreetly tucked into the TV stand. Possibly the most comfortable bed I have slept in at any hotel, with high-quality sheets. During our short stay--passing through on our way from SEATAC to catch the ferry to Victoria--we were super impressed with the friendliness of the staff here. We will definitely stay here again and hope to make it a longer visit because it sounds like there are some interesting sights to see nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles