Olympic Lodge
Sportsmen Motel(Port Angeles)
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)
Riviera Inn(Port Angeles)
View Hotel
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
2,060 results
All reviewsgolf coursebeautiful lobbyhurricane ridgebeautiful hotelbreakfast restaurantin townhot tubnicest hoteltwo sinksfront desk staffmountain viewroom was largeplace to staycomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againnational parkcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is definitely the place to stay considering the other options. They have a nice outdoor pool and spa. Lobby is beautiful. Room was quite comfortable and roomy. Huge King bed, sitting area and big desk. Lots of storage and drawers to spread out. Liked that the power room and bathroom was separate. Aided in getting everyone ready in the morning.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mkcheather1
RyanLFrench, Manager at Olympic Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you very much for sharing your review of our hotel. We're always looking for feedback that helps us earn that 5 star review, so feel free to contact us and let us know what we could have done to make your stay more perfect!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Olympic Lodge is a nice place, a couple miles to the east from the center of the town. The lobby is beautiful, staff is friendly, rooms are large and clean -- overall, great value for the money. It is, quite possibly, indeed the best hotel in Port Angeles as stated by TripAdvisor.

The hotel's restaurant, however, is not. I came down for a breakfast at 7:15am, and my order was promptly taken. At 7:45am the food still wasn't ready (despite the fact that only two other tables were occupied at the time), and it was only a simple omelette. I was getting late for my 8am appointment, so I had to cancel my order, get up and leave hungry and frustrated. Hence, minus one star.

Now, it happened to me a few times before and every single time the waiter would apologize and tell me not to worry about the drink. In this case, however, I was charged for my coffee that took yet another five minutes that I didn't have. Hence, minus the second star.

Bottom line: I recommend the hotel, but seek your meals (quick meals especially) elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
RyanLFrench, Manager at Olympic Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here, and I'm sorry that you experienced such bad service in our restaurant. We are committed to excellent customer service, as so many of our other reviews show, but we did not deliver that to you. I'm very sorry, and I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit Port Angeles so we can correct this mistake.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We liked the woodsy appearance of this place. The rooms here (at least the kings) are refreshingly big. Very comfortable, with a golf course view. Parking is free in a lot in front of the hotel, which isn't the best look, but seems typical of Port Angeles and nearby towns; lots of fast-food places and parking lots, oddly un-charming for a place that draws visitors for its tremendous scenic beauty. However, the front-desk clerk offered us great advice as to where to find atmospheric places to eat and drink. She also had maps of the town, which helped immensely. I'd return here, not only because it was a good hotel, but because it seemed so much better than everything around it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Winterbourne

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel! Reviews like yours are why we are TripAdvisor's #1 rated hotel for Port Angeles. Thank you again, and we hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have stayed at several lodges, but the Olympic Lodge rates top of our list. The staff is very helpful. We arrived one day early and Jessie (desk clerk) gave great directions on our arrival.
The lobby has a rustic look with a large stone fireplace and several sofas to enjoy a good book.
Our room overlooked the golf fairways and a peak of the mountains. The rooms are tastefully decorated and two granite vanities with high end fixtures. Everything spotless. The third floor has a lobby for your comfort. Great views of the port.
You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jan D
RyanLFrench, Manager at Olympic Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel! We love hearing feedback from our guests on what we are doing right, and I hope we will be seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

After a long trip from California, up the Olympic Penninsula, we were tired and dragging by the time we got to Port Angeles. We expected a hotel, but we walked into a wilderness Lodge. We were greeted by a blazing fire in the hearth and a warm and inviting lobby. The staff quickly assigned us to our comfortable rooms and we retired for the night. In the morning, I woke up to deer grazing on the golf course immediatly outside my second story room window.

We had a ferry to catch to BC, but I had to drag my wife out of the hotel. She is now adamant that we shall return to the Olympic Lodge as our base camp for a trip to the Olympic Nationa Park.

We highly recommend, and would return in a heartbeat. Well done....Bravo Zulu.

Room Tip: Pick the rooms overlooking the Golf course and preferably on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve A
RyanLFrench, Manager at Olympic Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are very proud to be TripAdvisor's #1 rated hotel in Port Angeles, and stories like yours are the reason why we've been in the top spot for over six years. We look forward to your next visit!