I grew up in PA. Now with kids, hard to all squeeze into Grandma's house anymore, so sometimes we have to stay in a hotel. We used to stay in the Red Lion, but it was so run down (view pretty).
My sister stayed in the Olympic Lodge and mentioned it was nice. So, we stayed for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was quite surprised how cute it is! The lobby feels...well, like a lodge! The front desk help was friendly. Both times while seeing cars in the parking lot, not seeing much people in the hotel.
The beds were very comfortable, has black out curtains, AC was a great white noise, so myself, husband, and 2 kids slept great!
We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel...we prefer Chestnut Cottage in town.
In December we accidentally left my son's stuffed animal. I panicked when we realized it, called at night and the gal said they'd have to ask housekeeping in the morning. In the morning they did call me right back and said they had it and it was cute, offered to send it to me. I instead had my mom go pick it up. We also forgot the kids shampoo, and they also had that set aside. They could have thrown this all away, it was very appreciative!
This is our new place for when we come to the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles