This was the third time I have stayed at this hotel. The first time it had just opened, I think that was like 15 years ago and then I stayed here about 3 years ago when they remodeled. This was a good experience like the other times. The rooms are clean and spacious and the golf course views are pretty. They have added a dining area for breakfast which was not available the other times I stayed here. The breakfast was fine but I am still up in the air about this because you have to order from a menu and it is an added cost. We recently stayed at Holiday Inn Express on another trip and were so thankful to have breakfast included with the stay, it was such a great value and an added incentive to stay there to begin with. Of course, the food wasn't quite as fancy. It is nice to be able to eat at the hotel and not have to drive around right after you get up to try and find a place when you are from out of town. Not sure if they are just testing this out or not but I am leaning toward having a less fancy breakfast included with the cost of your stay. I think it would be an added incentive for people considering staying there. Also, one other suggestion is for them to have robes in the rooms in case you want to use the hot tub. You have to walk into the main lobby area and all the way across the pool area to get to it. Not so bad in the summer but last time I stayed here in the winter and nearly froze to death trying to get out there and then it was barely even heated, more like bath water. The pool area should really be indoors of course. Besides these two suggestions, I would recommend this hotel as a jumping off place for a trip into Olympic National Park, or to Forks, if you are a Twilight Fan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles