“Special dinner spot”
Review of Bushwhacker Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Bushwhacker Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Locally owned for 40 years. Steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, and more. Award winning salad bar. Lunch buffet Tues through Friday and Breakfast Buffet on Sundays with fresh waffles. Full bar.
Sequim
“Special dinner spot”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Hy husband and I celebrated joint birthday dinners at the Bushwhacker on 10/8/13. We arrived just after 5 pm and were seated in the garden room which had nice light and a tree view. The tables were spaced a nice distance from one another so everyone could have private conversations.
Our waiter was very nicely dressed and very polite and gave us enough time between visits without our wanting to find him.
The food was very good and plentiful. Husband had prime rib that was delivered as he ordered. I had the seafood platter also delivered as I ordered.
The salad and soup bar were very fresh and good. The soup could have been warmer.
The coffee was good and my cup never emptied.
We did not order dessert as I had a cake waiting at home but was almost tempted when I heard the the waiter tempt the next table with lemon drop cheese cake that they raved over while eating it (yes I could hear some of this one table).
Our dinner price was more than we would pay for an any night out but for a special occasion the dinner was worth the price.

• Visited October 2013

Maple Valley, Washington
“Terrible service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant last evening. We were sat down in a nearly empty restaurant, given menus and that was the last we saw of any staff until we walked out 20 minutes later. No one came near us or acknowledged us after we were seated even though there seemed to be plenty of staff around. Don't waste your time sitting there waiting for someone to come take a drink or meal order. Just go somewhere else.

• Visited September 2013
Wolf Point, Montana
“mouthwatering... :)~”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We each had a bowl of there mouthwatering clam chowder, shared an order of stuffed crab mushrooms as an appetizer, and split an order of fish & chips. We left there very satisfied & full. Will definitely stop again when in the area.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“2 recommendations, so we have it a shot”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere says vintage steakhouse. Owner been there for years. They know how to cook a great steak. Cooked exactly as ordered. I had the salad bar. Everything looked good & pretty fresh...I saw an employee & the owner both check on it several times. I had green salad & the Handmade soups were great! I tried both the clam chowder & prime rib stew. Very good & hearty. We liked the variety in the kids menu, more than just fried food or Mac n cheese. Son had the penne pasta with marina sauce.

Service was pleasant, though not super fast. Asked to check on kid's meal as son was getting impatient... it must have been on its way already, as server brought our meals out seconds later.

We might go back on our next visit, definitely seemed like a local favorite.

• Visited September 2013
Tipton, Michigan
“dining”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Upscale menu, nice atmosphere, somewhat pricey, but very nice. Everyone should have a fine dining experience while vacationing!

Visited August 2013