“Would stay again” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Port Angeles

You added Days Inn Port Angeles to your Saves list
Days Inn Port Angeles
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1510 East Front Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362 (Formerly Portside Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Port Angeles
Mustang, Oklahoma
“Would stay again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed here on night 4 of our trip to Washington from Oklahoma. We arrived around 1:00pm and were able to check in early. We had a third floor room at the far end from the office off the main highway. We had a king size bed which was wonderful and comfortable. We did turn the air condition on because the room felt a little stuffy and it seemed to emit a funny smell, so we turned it off. The hotel is a short driving distance to the pier which was nice. The continental breakfast was poor with only (make your own) waffles, two kinds of cereal, plain bagels, oatmeal and packaged muffins to choose from. The morning desk clerk (a younger guy) seemed aloof and did not even great us as we came in for breakfast. All in all our experience was ok and we would stay again. I would have preferred to have our room paid for up front when it was booked as some of our other stays were.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
San Francisco, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Great value for a one night stay - AARP rate. We had a king room which was spacious. The room was clean and had a microwave, coffee maker and fridge. Some traffic noise. Basic breakfast. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I wasn't expecting a posh suite, but I have to admit some of the ratings I read were accurate. The room was picked up, but one of the bed-side lamps was unplugged and I had to move the bed to plug it in. Also, when I went to make coffee in the morning I found a wet, used bag in the coffee maker still! Gross! Also, while there was plenty of sugar, there wasn't any artificial sweetner. These may seem like petty complaints, but when I find inattention to these kinds of things, what else was missed, skipped over or poorly cleaned? The bed was way too firm & hard and my first night of two was miserable. The motel was barely occupied, judging by the extremely few vehicles in the lot, but I got stuck at the back of the motel, with a parking lot that had a burned out street lamp and the constant noise of traffic. It would have been nicer to be on the west (front) side of the building. I told the desk clerk about the uncleanlliness and she seemed upset and said she'd talk to housekeeping--thats it. For $69.95, I guess I got what I paid for. Oh yeah, the "continental" breakfast left much to be desired. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but wow, I've seen better at other hotels for the same room rates. As for the wireless, it had a poor signal and was spotty.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business