Days Inn Port Angeles
Aircrest Motel(Port Angeles)
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)
Riviera Inn(Port Angeles)
View Hotel
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
Uptown Inn(Port Angeles)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My family stayed at the Days Inn Port Angeles after taking the last ferry from Victoria at night.
It was a great, well priced, stop before a long day on the road the next morning.
The service at check-in was very friendly and efficient, the room was very clean and comfortable,
and overall we were very pleased with the hotel for a short stay.
We got a very good advance purchase rate through the Days Inn website and for the price paid (approx. $60) it exceeded our expectations on all levels.
Breakfast was adequate...good enough for a quick bite before hitting the road, and we welcomed that it was included in the rate.
We wouldn't hesitate to stay again for a quick 1 night stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The room and the continental breakfast were up to par with our expectations, but the walls were quite thin. Even on the top floor in a nearly empty hotel, we heard people downstairs and traffic outside. The biggest complaint was that the air vent in the bathroom let cigarette smoke into the room overnight (when not in use). The staff were kinda sketchy- showing up late in sweatpants and caring very little about customer service. I would stay here again for the price I paid, but they should seriously consider working on a few things.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Our check-in experience was very friendly and our room standard fare for a Days Inn. Because we were booked to stay one week, we had a room in the middle block with no view but shielded from road noise.

Because the motel is situated between the eastbound/westbound roads in and out of Port Angeles, noise could be an issue.

There's a McDonald's nearby and a Baskin & Robbins virtually across the street. Wendy's is a little further and there's a Safeway supermarket about 3km from the motel.

Our room had a flat-screen TV but the picture could have been sharper. It also had a microwave and refrigerator, so beween the breakfast in the lobby and the other meal options including bought food at the supermarket, we were well provided for.

Would we stay again (always the acid test)? Yes, definitely.

Room Tip: The rear of the front block is best for escaping road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed at the Days Inn in Port Angeles during a recent trip to Canada. The room was clean and the staff good to work with. This is not a high end motel but a good bet for an overnight stay in order to catch the early ferry to Victoria. Breakfast is included in the room rate so it makes this a good value.

Room Tip: The hotel is located between two busy streets, so I would ask for a room facing away from the roadway and facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Normally I can tune out most of the outside noise but this hotel is situated between the two main roads in and out of Port Angeles. Even though Port Angeles is a small town the road noise continued late into the night.

I occasionally I travel with my small dog and unfortunately on most online hotel reservations there is not a place to note that you will be bringing Fido along. (even though the property's are pet friendly). I paid for a mini King Suite, (at booking the price was $73 per night if you booked two nights). When I arrived at the hotel I was told I could not stay in the suite with the pet but I would have to stay in one of the pet rooms which has 2 Queens. No King option available. I was told I would have to take up any price difference with Expedia. The front desk clerk said that she did not think there was a price difference(?) I checked and there is a $20 per night difference that I doubt I will see again.
After reading the mixed reviews I was unsure of what to expect. It is an older motel that has some updates but is pretty standard for the area in this price range. The beds were okay with comfortable pillows, bathroom area was clean with plenty of towels. There was some mold around the tub. Flat screen TV, microwave and small fridge, coffee maker with plenty supplies.
All in all, if I was not traveling with my dog and I was staying one night, this hotel would be fine as long as I made sure to get the room I paid for and was on the center of the motel where I am sure traffic noise is not too bad

Room Tip: Definitely call ahead if you are traveling with Fido. Demand a room in the center of the motel away from the streets. Noise is a real problem.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo