“Outstanding Place”

C'est Si Bon
Ranked #34 of 117 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bothell, Washington
“Outstanding Place”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We've been past this place when ever we were in the area and decided to finally try it. It was beautifully decorated inside. The owners are are from France, but have been at this spot for 30 years. The husband greets you, while taking your order chats and jokes with you.His heavy French accent adds to his charm. The menu selection is wonderful and unique. The prices are in the $20s-$30s, but it includes a salad, sides of vegitables and potato au gratin. The main portion size all made it a good value. I had the Dungeness souffle and my partner had the scallops. Both were to die for. While we were waiting the place hadn't filled up yet so the wife who is the head chef came out and chatted with us. She had lived in Los Angeles for 17 years and was the private chef to the stars. So she had some stories. Very charming woman. Needless to say we'll be back!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ElaineLisa

Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
“Best steak in town! what a sauce!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I go to C'est si Bon whenever I get to Port Angeles. Nobody makes a more perfect filet! The sauce is superb! Great atmosphere, fun owners. GO!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank John98273
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“C'est Si Bon - what a find!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I took advantage of the rare Pacific Northwast sunshine and took a road trip over to Hurricane Ridge on Saturday. Yes, there was sunshine and the gorgeous Washington outdoors. There was also cold. Really cold. The temperature on the ridge was 24 degrees in the sun. Yes, brrr. We ventured down, cold and ravenous and drove through Port Angeles looking for a cool place (ok, make that warm place) to stop for dinner. Nothing looked good so we continued East on 101, hoping that Sequim would yield some tasty choices. I was so hungry by then that I was fine having everything topped with lavender. Soon, we saw some lively lights and an inviting entry on our left and turned into a long drive that led to a French eatery called C'est Si Bon. It was only about 4:15 by then so we knew we were really early for dinner. We found the door unlocked and poked our heads in to see if there was any chance of an early opening and were greeted by the warm and wonderful Chef Miche'le. She offered us a seat in their lovely lounge and proceeded to ply us with red wine, French bread right out of the oven and the most incredible onion soup that I have ever had. All made just for us, as they weren't even open yet. We noticed that the lounge was festooned with walls of head shots of some Hollywood legends: Julie Andrews, Alan Alda, the list went on and on. Chef Miche'le, it turns out, was a chef to the stars in the 60's and 70's. She and her husband had lived in Malibu and having fallen in love with the Pacific Northwest 31 years ago, relocated to that very location and have been there ever since. We were hooked, stayed for dinner in their beautiful dining room and feasted on amazing filet, seafood and scalloped potatoes. Incredible. We ate like royalty and felt like family. Please do stop by if you are on the peninsula. What an amazing find!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank jetcityradiowoman
Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
“Delicious French Cuisine with Superb Personal Touches!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

For a 1 & 1/2 years I drove every Thursday to Port Angeles from Tacoma to work at Olympic hospital. Every time I passed C'est Si Bon I was intrigued by the look of the restaurant and was dying to try it but I usually left the area by 9am and they didn't open until 11AM. Finally I got the chance to try it when I stayed over for a training session and it was certainly worth the wait! The food is cooked by Marie, one of the owners, and she comes out to personally introduce herself to each guest before cooking their meal, which was a very nice touch. I ordered a dish I had never tried before, Quail w/ mushroom stuffing, and it was amazing! Even my starter salad & bread was delectable. The servers were very friendly & attentive wrapping my leftovers in tinfoil shaped like a swan. As I was leaving, Marie's husband hugged me & gave me a kiss on each cheek, so very french:-) This restaurant is an experience everyone should try at least once, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
Whitefish, Montana
“An all time favourite!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Have been to C'est Si Bon many times over the years. My in laws used to live nearby and it was always a favourite! Now that they have moved, we miss it but any time we may be in the area- we try to go and recommend it to everyone we can! Not only are the main items on the plate incredibly tasty - but I have never eaten such wonderful and tasty side dishes! I still dream about some of their potatoes and vegetables! They also made one of the best steaks I have ever eaten at an event we held there. Can't say enough good about this gem of a place that is always consistently awesome!

• Visited April 2012