“Nice place to treat yourself”
Review of Cafe Garden

Cafe Garden
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oregon Coast
“Nice place to treat yourself”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The Cafe Garden was highly recommended by the hotel staff where we stayed. What a treat! The food was delicious, well presented and our server Gabriel was outstanding. One of their specialties is their Seafood Pot pie. My husband said it was wonderful, filled with shrimp, scallops,crab and salmon. I had the Chicken Oscar which was so delicious. Serving sizes generous. The dessert menu was amazing. I had the cheesecake with lemon and raspberry topping. best ever! The prices a bit high, but the quality of the food and service was well worth the price. We will go there again next time in Port Angeles.

1 Thank disneymomOregonCoast

Phoenix, Arizona
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We walked to the restaurant as it was across the street from our hotel. I had read great reviews about this restaurant online and the hotel staff recommended it as well. The restaurant staff were very welcoming and our server was bubbly and kind. The food was a bit expensive, but very, very good. My husband and daughter shared the Coho Salmon special and my daughter ate her portion before my husband even got started...it was that good! I ordered the seafood pot pie and it was presented beautifully and tasted terrific. The seafood was perfect and the sauce was creamy, and the pie crust on top was flaky and delicious. I would order that again without hesitation. They served bread sticks and a pesto sauce before the meal and our dinners came with a salad. Both were very good. Best meal of our entire vacation.

Iowa City, Iowa, United States
“Fresh, original, and delicious!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We always ask hotel staff where they like to eat. This time, both people at the desk exclaimed, "Cafe Garden!" So, we walked up the hill and gave it a shot....

WOW! Outstanding all around. I had the seafood pot pie.... Excellent blend of fresh prawns, scallops, salmon, and veggies in a wonderful creamy broth. My wife and daughter split the seafood linguine. Awesome! My son took on the enormous seafood rigatoni. Oh. My. Goodness. The same seafood combo, but with the sweetest mussels ever in a spicy tomato sauce.

Then came a peanut butter cheesecake with espresso for dessert.

If you're in Port Angeles, do yourselves a favor. Come see these people and try their food.

You'll be glad you did. I promise.

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great food & service!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Really enjoyed our dinner at the Cafe Garden. Service was attentive, food was very good. In this price range - dinner total was close to $100 - cloth napkins would be expected.

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
“One of the best dining options in Port Angeles”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Port Angeles doesn't have a lot of note worthy restaurants.... most cater to the park visitors. But this is the best we found. It's a nice place in a garden setting with an extensive menu, including some creative specials. the seafood pasta we had was great & very filling. Some specials get a little pricy, but the menu has a good range of options.