“The best food in Port Angeles!”
Review of Cafe Garden

Cafe Garden
Ranked #6 of 122 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014

If you want a truly great meal made with genuinely fresh ingredients that is served by truly delightful and professional people, THIS is the place you are seeking!

The portions are enormous and the desserts are out of this world! I have now eaten there for both lunch and dinner and the quality was delightfully consistent and the waitress even remembered what we had even though we had only been the once before...and it had been almost a week in between!! That is brilliant service!

The eggplant parmesan was served in a an arrangement I had never seen before and it was a work of art! My better half had fettuccine alfredo and it was light, creamy and delicious!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I used to love the food here, even though you have to wait forever for the food. My son and I had a late breakfast there last Sat. and we were so disappointed in the quality of the food! (and btw, we waited a good 25 min. for our food, and it wasn't busy) I asked the waitress if they had new cooks or something...(nice way of saying....what the hell happened to quality control here?) The hashbrowns were burnt on the bottom, totally inedible. the bacon was like cardboard. I finally told her "this food is inedible, and then she tried to make to offer us other things, but our experience was already ruined and we just wanted to get out of there, so we did. But somebody seriously needs to do some QC there..owners, managers??

1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We took out of town guests and were pleasantly surprised with their food. It was high end and the food melted in your mouth.

2  Thank EdenScapes1
Reviewed February 10, 2014

After looking over several good options for breakfast based on Yelp reviews, Café Garden came out the winner simply because it opened before the others.

They have a great location right on Hwy 101, but what I loved the best was that they took a piece of highway real estate and turned it into a charming oasis by creating a lovely garden area to admire as you sit and look out the front windows.

They also have a great menu filled with so many delicious sounding dishes that it took me quite some time to make my selection. It helps that one of their homemade pastries is included with your meal, although another difficult decision awaits you if you are a fan of cinnamon rolls and an assortment of flavored scones and muffins.

The waitress seemed truly sweet, kind and helpful as opposed to the artificial smiles you get from most servers who are just looking for a good tip.

I will definitely stop in again the next time I am in town. Now that I've eaten there, Café Garden comes out the winner in every respect.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We ate breakfast here on both mornings of our stay in Port Angeles and we were remembered when we went in the second time. Very good food, very good value and very attentive service. This is clearly a restaurant used by locals, which is always a good sign. We regret not staying in the area longer so that we could enjoy more meals here.