“Friendly, generous, and excellent”
Review of Cafe Garden

Cafe Garden
Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington, USA
“Friendly, generous, and excellent”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I walked about 1.5 miles from our hotel to Cafe Garden for breakfast because we'd read good things about this place. We were greeted promptly and with a smile, despite its being really busy. A bright and friendlyyoung woman named Jena attentatively took our orders, and it seemed very swiftly had them at our table with a smile and a nice word. Coffee was kept full. From what we overheard at other tables, other servers were kind and helpful, too.

My wife's crab omelette was packed with crab meat which she ended up picking out to eat...not because the rest of the omelette wasn't worth eating, but because there was just so much of it!

Definitely worth a stop

Richmond, Va
“What a lovely surprise!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I had been traveling all day, we were tired and hunger. We wanted a nice meal without having to get too dressed up. We are from the east coast and knew nobody that we could get a recommendation from. We both feel we hit the jack pot!! We really enjoyed everything from start to finish. Home made bread with great dipping sauce. We both had fish which came with a salad, and 2 sides. I had the best Cod, fresh, flakey, very lite on the breading, placed on a bed of seasoned fresh spinach.. My twice baked potatoe was the best I have ever had in a resturant, My husband had the trout, which he raved about. There was no room for dessert, but they looked good ! As we I remarked to my husband I would like to come back even though we will only be in this area for a few more days. We both thought the prices were very fair. going back!!

• Visited September 2013
“A good dining experience”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ate here based on TA reviews on a Thursday evening when things were not too busy. It was dark andI regret missing the garden so many have commented on and the interior is ordinary. Service fom Betty was especailly out standing, she is very efficient and unobstrusive. I was a little shocked at the prices, we split the salmon special and drank water and split a dessert and still spent $49 with tip, but we did not go away hungry. I was not as impressed with the salmon as my wife was, but for the most part every thing was very good to excellent and I would have no problem going back.

St Louis, missouri
“Had the best meal of our 9 day trip here.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The place is a little restaurant with great food. I had the seafood pot pie and it was loaded with whole shrimp, code, scallops, and salmon. The wife had trout almandine and she loved it. The seafood pot pie was fantastic.

They also serve breakfast.

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“JUST LIKE HOME---BUT WITHOUT THE DISHES!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This lovely place was recommended to us by the staff at Days Inn. Wasn't sure what to expect but my goodness it was good! Went for lunch...both meals were like home-cooking right from Mama's kitchen. So pleased we went for breakfast the next day and again amazing.Some breakfasts come with choice of home-baked goodies..so delicious! Sunday morning there were 4 girls attending tables...service was exceptional on both occasions. If you want to have good food, with plenty of choices, reasonably priced and feel like you have spent your money and time, on a worth while restaurant, then I highly recommend the Café Garden for you!