“Great service and wonderful food”
Review of Cafe Garden

Cafe Garden
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

OK, I am a former service industry employee, so when I go into a restaurant, I watch what is happening as much as anything else. This restaurant had the staff working in sync and supporting each other, which is a great sign. Betty was our waitress and provided excellent service. We enjoyed dinner so much we returned for breakfast the following day. As I remember dinner, we enjoyed specials which were very satisfying. Defiantly one of the top restaurants we have visited and an I encourage you to visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank BigDaddyAustin

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here last week. What a pleasant surprise! The ambiance was casual and friendly. Our server, Betty, was both vivacious and professional.

Our dinners included salad, trout, a vegetable and delicious scallop potatoes at what we felt was a reasonable price. We did not have room for dessert, but I'm sure that would have been good, too.

This restaurant is very close to the Olympic Lodge, if you happen to be staying there.

1  Thank yes2tennis
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We saw on TripAdvisor the restaurant and we tried it. The good was really good. The service friendly. We came before 7pm it was not too busy. I would defenetive go again

Reviewed September 6, 2013

What a find in Port Angeles. The gardens were beautiful, the service was attentive without being intrusive and the food was excellent. I will definitely eat there again if I am ever in Port Angeles.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We didn't have high expectations for Port Angeles dining. Cafe Garden was a very pleasant surprise. The grounds were beautifully landscaped so our view during dinner was lovely. My trout was excellent and my husband raved about his Seafood Pot Pie. My mother had the salmon and really enjoyed the prep and taste. The salads and sides were fresh. Our waitress was very attentive during an extremely busy dinner service.