“We loved this little place”
Review of Cafe Garden

Cafe Garden
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had just an excellent breakfast here.

The service was so attentive, the waitresses were super friendly and the food was just great.

I had a crab eggs benny I absolutely loved. My husband had a huge fry up with home fries, sausage and eggs he almost could not finish, and that NEVER happens. He loved his food as well.

I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

The little garden area out front is really pretty and the hummingbirds were buzzing around the feeders hung outside the windows. Really pleasant outlook.

The restaurant is very conveniently located and easy to find.

2  Thank lucydodd
There are newer reviews for Cafe Garden

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Friendly, even entertaining, service! You are fussed over from the second you walk in to the last farewell from the entire staff. Dependable consistant quality and speed from their kitchen and waitstaff (even the fruit garnish is still ice cold while your eggs are steaming hot in front of you!) Just close your eyes and point to a menu item, you'll be pleased with whatever you get! Make a reservation if you have more than five people in your party because they have limited waiting area inside.

3  Thank melanie_abigail01
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We chose this restaurant for a late lunch on a little day trip we took from the Seattle area. It is tucked away from the busy E. 1st Street thoroughfare, through an arch and surrounded by a colorful flower garden and forest. The menu is extensive and everything we ordered was just scrumptious. The items we tried were the chicken parmesan sandwich, the reuben and the crabcake sandwich. I also had the spinach dijon salad and a cup of seafood chowder, which was creamy and delicious. We ended with creme brulee and lemon cheesecake with raspberry sauce. What a delightful meal and our server, Betty, was absolutely wonderful! So friendly and sweet. She definitely deserves kudos for her patron awareness and personality! Thank you so much for a great experience!

3  Thank alaskalolo
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had reservations at Cafe Garden for Valentine's Day. When we arrived, our table was ready for us. We were greeted right away and drink orders were taken. our dinners were very good. The staff made sure water glasses were full throughout the night, and that everything was tasting good. We found out that the restaurant had new owners (since September 2011). I hope the service and food continues to be high quality.

4  Thank LibbySei
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had lunch there today. Best fish tacos I've had in years (and I am hypercritical). Very FULL but did not fall apart. Spicy salsa was on the side. Came with a "Cafe Casesar" salad which also had bacon and egg. Too much for me. I took the salad home for dinner ....that made room for a fabulous large chocolate lava cake with whipped cream that we shared. My friend had the 1/2 Reuben which came with soup AND salad. She said the sauerkraut was too sour; otherwise, everything was perfect. Service is always excellent and a pleasure to talk with the owner. They also have a separate room for large groups.

3  Thank Ruth M