“Very good pho”

Pho New Saigon
Ranked #51 of 120 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Surprised to find this family run cafe serving above-average pho, including bun no hue. It was our lunch going to & from a recent P.A. trip. Friendly service, pleasant decor .

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife and I moved here from CA and we are used to a variety of excellent food options. That being said, there isn't much in the way of variety here in PA. One of the things I really miss is authentic Asian cuisine. This restaurant fills that gap. The food is always fresh and the service prompt and friendly. The Pho is top notch as are the spring rolls. I have been coming to this place almost weekly for about 2 years now and still can't get enough! Also, prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our meals. Service was prompt & friendly. Worth noting...this establishment is not licensed.

1  Thank Tmirelle
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place is new and is fantastic. I travel all around the USA and try Pho whenever I can. I've had lots of Seattle area pho. This place is one of the best. The broth is very flavorful. And with such great pho I had to try their Banh Minh sandwich. WOW! Had to order another. This is really a great place for excellent Vietnamese. I seem to be the first review on TA but check out yelp for other reviews. A place more should know about.