“Nice Family Owned Local Resturant”
Review of Fiesta Jalisco

Fiesta Jalisco
Ranked #41 of 121 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of my regular places to go when I don't feel like cooking or when friends call and say lets met for some Mexican Food.
I often have their Tortilla Soup because I am watching my Food Calorie intake, but I have never had anything here I did not like and have often had to take home half of what I was served because the serving was way to much for me.
Easy access from the highway. Recently expanded so they have about double the seating space they had for years.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Whenever we take the ferry to or from Port Angeles we make Fiesta Jalisco a "must". Our latest visit was as tasty as ever. The salsa and chips are always spicy and welcome. This time we enjoyed a really good, piping hot vegetable stuffed tortilla and a combination plate of a beef burrito and enchilada. As long as this friendly restaurant makes food this good and this reasonably priced we will visit before or after the ferry.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here on our last 3 trips through PA. Always promptly seated and served. Wait person helpful and courteous. Food always hot and well prepared, portions usual for Mexican restaurant which means more than you can eat. They keep our chip bowls, salsa and soft drinks filled. Prices are OK, maybe just a bit higher but food and service probably worth it.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Seated in the lounge, service very good. Prices average for Mexican foods, portions large, food average and bland. The "Denny's" of Mexican restaurants. We enjoyed our meal but wouldn't make an effort to return.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

A bit pricy for Mexican food in this venue. Service okay-didn't go out of their way. Had to ask for drink refills.