“If the gods of Olympus ate Thai, they would eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jasmine Bistro

Jasmine Bistro
Ranked #19 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“If the gods of Olympus ate Thai, they would eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Tapas superb: curry puffs, kolbi sliders, crab butterflies. Waiter was efficient fun and knowledgeable! Loved our dinners finished off with black rice pudding - mmmm good.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank 3m3f

Port Angeles, Washington, United States
“Thai with a contemporary flair”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Jasmine Bistro is a great little Thai restaurant a half block off the waterfront in Port Angeles. All the cooking is done by the owner and everything served is really fresh. I have never had an even mediocre meal here. Everything has always been excellent, with very friendly service. The decor is traditional for Thai restaurants but not cluttered. In short it is a wonderful place to go for fantastic Thai food.

• Visited March 2014
Galiano Island, Canada
“Pleasant and tasty but service dogs refused entry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

The food is tasty, the service is pleasant. It is a bit odd to be told that service dogs are not permitted in restaurants in Washington. I was compelled to tie mine up outside. My husband was with me, so I wasn't endangered by this bizarre rule and we were hungry and tired of walking around looking for a place to eat. The dog was OK, I was OK and the meal was good. It is odd however as I understood service dogs were supposed to be allowed to do their job; not get tied up outside. We ate fast and left.

• Visited May 2014
Victoria, Canada
“Best Thai Food We've Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

After a very rocky ride on the Coho ferry we were looking for some comfort food during a very quick lunch stop in Port Angeles. I have severe gluten intolerance and the server was very knowledgeable about what on the menu I could eat. My husband and I shared a large order of Pad Thai and my sister ordered a red curry with pork. We were all astounded at the complexity of flavours in the perfectly cooked and spiced food that we enjoyed.
We have eaten a lot of Thai food in various cities but nothing compares to this amazing little restaurant!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank whitneyandadam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent dining experience tonight at Jasmine Bistro. Service was exceptional, Spicy Basil Noodle is by far the best I've had and the chef even spoke with us after out meal. I highly recommend Jasmine Bistro!

1 Thank Andrew C