“Wonderful Thai Restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went to the restaurant because of the reviews on Trip Advisor and we were very pleased with our experience. This restaurant is small and cozy with a very relaxing atmosphere. The food was just like the Thai food we get when we are in Thailand which is something that is not often true in American Thai food. We had the seafood curry special, chicken pad thai, and the coconut rice (which I would highly recommend). Overall, the food and atmosphere made for a great lunch experience.

1  Thank Jen M

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Thank you Trip Advisor or I might not have tried here. It was great! Ate only from the tapas menu and was not disappointed. The kobe burger as others have said is unique and totally addictive. But started with the tuna poke which was a perfect light starter. Also had the chicken satay which was just what I needed. Service great and prices reasonable. Only regret was not being with a large group so we could really do the tapas thing together. I notice literally everyone leaving the restaurant was in a great mood and clearly loved their meal. Location is great and just to spot to end the night with a walk along the water.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Small place, friendly staff, and wonderful food. Relatively inexpensive. Nice menu. I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. Also likehow they served food as in Thailand, with a spoon and a fork, and not chopsticks as though it were a Chinese restuarant.
Good selection of beers and wine, good dessert choices, didn't try any appetizers. Good specials, with local products

1  Thank dano20
Reviewed July 24, 2013

It was our first time visiting this seemingly average restaurant. We expected it to be the average food level of the area, boy were we wrong! We had multiple dishes with the 4 star level and loved it! Service was great even though it was busy. I would definitely recommend this place to all of my friends and it will be a regular for me!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Jasmine Bistro provides you with an opportunity to explore excellent Thai food at your own pace. You can choose from smaller "tapas" plates or larger portions as well as adjusting the spiciness of your meal by picking from different currys. The Pad Thai was very good and they had a lot of seafood choices. I had the red curry salmon which was fresh and not overcooked with nice crab fried rice. The portions were ample and very reasonably priced.
Our waiter was new and a little shaky but the rest of the staff pitched right in.

1  Thank CapeCarl