“Fresh, great portions, great choices and quality!”
Review of Jasmine Bistro

Jasmine Bistro
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Port Angeles, Washington
“Fresh, great portions, great choices and quality!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Skip the Crab House unless you want frozen food... skip Smugglers Landing and Downrigger's also... they try but not hard enough. They think their views make up for their lack of food. Great locations, but I'd rather spend my money at Jasmines, across the street from these places.

Since opening, they have improved (says my tastebuds)! First go around the beef was tough, not marinated right. I like my meats to be not overcooked and tender. The last couple times I've gone, it's been perfect. You can taste the freshness in the vegetables and their portions are perfect! NO leftovers (ever), but extremely satisfied! Last meal: Basil Noodle.

• Visited June 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A-MAZE-ING”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Thai fan and couldn't believe my luck finding this place on my way round the Olympic peninsula. I cannot remember eating better Thai food. This place was incredible. Lovely staff and an enticing menu. I had the chicken satay, green Curry with scallops and tried a bit of my husband's lemongrass creme brûlée. I can't use enough superlatives to describe how delicious it all was!

• Visited June 2013
Port Angeles
“Lots of Choices”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I love Thai food. Been here twice. Cant complain. Fast, friendly service, beautiful presentation, good flavor. Lots of choices. They ask the meat of your choice and the spice level from zero to 5 stars on all the dishes. They offer 2 size portions....(i think it was Med and Lg) but basically lunch portion and dinner portion. Both times I've ordered the large and left feeling like it hit the spot. However, there were no left overs and I did not feel like i ate too much! Ha! This is probably a good thing but I like that feeling of the portions being "more than enough" when you order the larger portion for lunch. Great Thai ice tea and real chop sticks, not the wooden pull apart type with the slivers (:

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 2manygr8ideas
potsdam NY
“A nice find!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I ate my way thru the tapa menu...
The best- the kobi bigger- omg! Wish I would have ordered 3 of those..
Shrimp satay- ho hum....
Black cod stemmed in banana leaf- great
Wontons w/ cream cheese- delightful
Super super cold beer... Guess what? I hope to come back tomorrow for lunch- really really good and nice atmosphere inside!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Port Alberni, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow amazing food and friendly people”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

my husband and i love to travel and eat at tasty new places this was a pleasent surprise to come by so good we changed are plans to come home the same way so we could eat here again....the lemongrass sausage is so good i asked them to package and start to sell to share with people to take home ...i hope next time when we go they have cornered the market on the sausages selling that way i could bring some back to canada with me....i am a chef and my husband a teacher and they wowed us ...a real jem of a place ....thanks for making my trip extra special.......

• Visited March 2013