“Slow service, but really good food”
Review of New Day Eatery

New Day Eatery
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a breakfast, lunch and early dinner casual dining restaurant pleasantly blended into a coffee shop. Our meals are our pride, making every meal fresh to order using natural, local and organic ingredients whenever possible. We proudly serve Rayonier Valley Grass Fed Beef and Draper Valley Organic Chicken. Our mission is to provide delicious and healthy meals made from scratch each New Day. Owners John and Kelly Hammond opened Cafe New Day in June of 2012.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My vegan daughter and I (vegetarian) at here last week and were very pleased with the food. It did take a VERY long time to get our order, but it was worth the wait. She had a vegan pizza and I had a mushroom/barley "burger". There are very few options for vegetarian dining here in Port Angeles, so New Day is a welcome addition.

There are newer reviews for New Day Eatery

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Finally a good place to eat while waiting to take the Coho ferry to Victoria! This café is under new ownership and had delicious lunch choices (even for gluten-free customers) when we stopped by. The server was smiling and attentive, service was pretty quick, the sweet-potato chips were yummy and the cucumber-flavoured water was a nice touch.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Gourmet breakfast options, well-prepared, at reasonable prices (for city people)--what more could we ask? Even my spouse, who's food choices are very restricted, found plenty to enjoy among the side dishes. Service was prompt, friendly and informative--when we asked about visiting local tidepools she went to the kitchen to ask her spouse, and a local couple also chimed in with good advice. The background music was very tasteful and non-intrusive.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My new favorite place for Breakfast! The staff is always pleasant and knowledgeable, Easy location, open inspiring decor.........The difficult part is deciding what to order! Banana stuffed french toast, apple or coconut pancakes, (also available in gluten free for an extra charge) or a to-die-for omelet, my fav is the one with the homemade chorizo. They usually offer 3 0r 4 homemade soups daily!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food in this small restaurant was very good. The gluten free food was tasty and imaginative -this was the first hamburg that I have had for years and it was great. The imaginative menu was extensive , as were the offerings for gluten free and vegetarian meals.
We were pleasantly surprised. Service was quick and very good.
I would recommend it to my friends