“Perfect pub for good beer, excellent food”

Next Door GastroPub
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Pub, American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Eat, drink and gather at Next Door Gastropub, where we're serving a unique menu of burgers, beer, cocktails and more made with fresh, local ingredients.
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
“Perfect pub for good beer, excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

The bartenders were super helpful and knowledgable about the beers, food, city and greater Olympic Park area. The burgers are fantastic. The vibe is excellent, especially for younger folks looking for a good happy hour scene. Get three beers, an exotic burger, some fries and you'll be happy.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Little slice of fun, with creative food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were here on a Sunday afternoon/early evening. Live music, a great menu that allows you to create your own. We enjoyed their wings, crab dip, and a wonderful dish of macaroni and cheese with crab meat added. Great burgers and sandwiches also. Huge portions!!! Small location, big value, big servings, great fun!!!

Visited June 2013
Everett, Washington
“enjoyed it (again)...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I ate here again this past weekend when we visited the Olympic Peninsula. (It had been over a year since we last visited.)

The food and drink will not disappoint you if you decide to visit. I highly recommend the fish tacos and Surfrider IPA. Lots of Port Angeles locals dine here so it must be pretty good, right? the staff is friendly and helpful. You will find a lot of dishes that you'd expect in more upscale restaurants.

“Best pub food ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

It was busy, loud, and happy. I had Mac n cheese (the best ever!) and chicken, bacon and artichoke hearts wrapped together on a skewer. Someone in the kitchen not only knows what they're doing but cares about it too. It shows in every mouthwatering bite. The servers, however, were young and cute, but stressed, almost pained. I think they need more experienced servers who know how to keep it together under stress. The girl didn't want to give me the table I wanted, then twitched when I didn't order instantly, didn't offer to help explain desserts, beers, and just seemed generally unhappy. Then I noticed the other one with a similar attitude. I think they were too young. But still, I had a wonderful time.

1 Thank Gailaga
Eugene, Oregon
“refreshing local spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

we had lunch here. a fair selection of beers on tap, along with ciders and wines by the glass. I found it a bit pricey, but then again, I'm from Eugene. service wasn't great, but not disappointing. the atmosphere was cool and from the other choices we saw, Next Door seemed the most "northwest" to us. lunch was yummy and their salads were unique and tasty. I had soup and salad, my husband had a burger and fries. the fries were awesome! In all, a good place for lunch and probably dinner, especially if you're looking for something other than a fast food place or "Chinese" food.