“NomNomNom”
Review of Frugals

Frugals
Ranked #23 of 120 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Fast food drive thru restaurant. Fresh, never frozen hamburgers, sandwiches, fries, shakes and drinks.
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here hungry after a hike on Hurricane Ridge. There was a line at the drive-up window but the wait was worth it. Tasty cheeseburger (though it was a bit overwhelmed by the huge bun). Fries were perfect and the chocolate shake was best of all. Will make a visit here whenever I'm in PA, or en route to Olympic NP.

Elaine725, Public Relations Manager at Frugals, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

We appreciate your review of July 16th and are pleased that you enjoyed your meal. Our goal is to always serve delicious, fresh food. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Frugals is a must stop while visiting Port Angeles. They serve delicious burgers and their shakes are really good as well. I ordered their blackberry shake and it was fantastic. The restaurant is a drive thru so you don't even have to get out of the car. My wife ordered the oreo shake and she absolutely loved it. This is a great place to stop if you are simply driving through the area.

Thanks for your review of July 20. So glad you enjoyed our burgers and shakes. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

every time we were in port angeles we always were amazed at the line of cars there. so we stopped there one day and tried their fish sandwiches with extra tomatoes. they were wonderful. now we stop every time we are in town. service is great we can call ahead and the order is ready for us. everybody is so friendly. now that is how a fast food place should be.

Thanks for the review for your visit in March. So glad you enjoyed the fish sandwich. We take pride in our fresh food and our friendly staff strives to provide excellent service. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hubby and I ate there for lunch. The burger (bacon cheese burger with cheddar instead of American) was perfect. Not as good as, say, a burger from Killer Burger or Outback Steakhouse, but very well for a fast food place. Also, my husband had a chocolate milkshake and really enjoyed that too. The fries on the other hand, were very disappointing. Very limp and kind of soggy. The price was great! Very inexpensive. I'm sure if we travel though that area again we will stop there, but we won’t order any fries.

We appreciate your comments of March 4th. So glad you enjoyed your burgers and shakes. We apologize if the fries were not to your satisfaction. In the future, please let us know if you are unsatisfied with an item and we will gladly replace it.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was staying next door and drive a big RV, wasn't able to drive thru their small driveway. Walked up to window and asked if they would still serve me? "as in some states its not allowed" but I explained that I was very hungry and my vehicle was too big and I always wanted to try there food and the MGR was MORE than happy to help me! The Best Burger, Fries and Shake I have had in a long long time! I will be back when in the area!! Thanks for the service!

Thanks for the great review of your visit in March. We aim to provide great food and great service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.