Quality Inn Uptown
$103
$75
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
$55
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Riviera Inn(Port Angeles)
$44
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
$55
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
$50
Olympic Lodge(Port Angeles)
$140
Uptown Inn(Port Angeles)
$70
Orbitz.com
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsreal scrambled eggssafeway storeolder facilitytwo blocksnice view of the harborhot breakfastwalking distanceroom was cleanvancouver islanddowntown areaolympic national parkdefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areaflat screen tvfridge and microwavelake crescentblack ball ferry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The staff at this location were very friendly and most helpful in recommending local eateries and sites to see. While this property is not fancy, the rooms were spacious and the entire facility was spotless. If we travel to this area again we would definitely stay here.

1  Thank emom
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor. I appreciate your praise of our staff and the mention of the cleanliness of our rooms. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future visits to Port Angeles and our hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel works for an overnight rest & hop to Vancouver Island or to visit the Olympic NP nearby. Rooms are spacious, clean & functional but needs update soon. The walls are thin and you could hear your neighbors very well. But our stay was at the low occupancy period so it did not border us much. Of particular complement is manager Liz who helped me to settle a credit transaction even at two weeks after my stay. Port Angeles is quiet and sleepy, at least at the time of our visit in late September. I guess the town will be busy during the peak Spring-Summer visiting season.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you were happy with our hotel and our service. I personally want to thank you for your compliment and again apologize for the credit card issue you experienced after your stay. I am happy to hear the issue was resolved. I welcome your future visits to Port Angeles and our hotel.

Liz Conrad & Quality Inn Uptown Staff

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel which is a standard motel situated in an elevated position above the town with lovely views to Vancouver Island. You can descend directly to the waterfront via a staircase in the cliff. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean. Perhaps the hotel will need a revamp at some time in the not too distant future, but we enjoyed our stay and woould definitely stay here again. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

I enjoyed reading your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for placing a review of our hotel. You described our locations features very well. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our views. I hope to welcome you back for a future visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My friend and I spent a night here, then went over to Vancouver Isl. We ended up coming back a day earlier than expected, we we happy to find that they had an opening. Almost all the upstairs rooms have a nice view of the harbor. There are two buildings. The building separate from the office is further from the water and I don't know what that view would be like. The rooms were clean, the beds were decent, the staff couldn't have been more accommodating, and the breakfast was decent. And served from 6:00-9:30 p.m. It's on a quiet street and the rates were better than others in the area. Angeles in is right next door but when I called, the rate was something like 20% higher.

Room Tip: 330, 331, 335 to the end of the 330's all have harbor views in the main building.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your recent visit at the Quality Inn Uptown. I appreciate you placing your comments on tripadvisor. I'm pleased you enjoyed our views, our staff, and our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

After reading the latest reviews we were a little bit sceptical about what to expect. But we didn't find it bad at all. Okay, the rooms are definately outdated, but they are clean and spacious (we had room #250). The breakfast is good and the people working at the hotel are very friendly en helpfull (they recommended Jasmine Bistro to us, and it was really very good, we had dinner there twice). There is no airconditioning in the rooms, we didn't have a problem with it because we didn't need it the three days we were there but it could be a problem in the Summer. We read about people having problems with the Wifi connection, but we didn't, it worked all three days.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I enjoyed reading your review of our hotel and will share it with our staff. I am pleased to hear you were comfortable during your visit with us.I find it truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our hotel's assets and staff's efforts, and takes the time to place a review.

Liz Conrad & Quality Inn Uptown Staff