“Mixed Feelings”
Review of Bar N9NE

Bar N9NE
Ranked #87 of 119 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bar N9NE is more than just a Eatery & Drinkery it becomes home away from home, a place to pop in after work and relax or share a drink with friends. We have the best and longest happy hour around. 2pm-7:30pm and a Full menu of creative pub fare served till 11pm. The late night menu is served until 2am. Open 2pm to 2am 7 days a week.
Port Angeles, Washington
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was my first time to spend time in what is considered a "bar". We went to Bar N9NE to participate in Karaoke. We sat down at a table and looked over the menu. We went to the bar to order. What struck me the most about the facility is the lack of cleanliness. The tables had not been cleaned. There was food spilled on them and on the floor. We were there for two hours and no one came by to clean up old messes. I was told they did not have enough staff to take care of tables and the bar. Over all I enjoyed the time we spent there but I am uncomfortable with the priority of cleanliness.

• Visited August 2012

Tacoma, WA
“Great after party!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Great location for drinks, dancing and late night food. I especially liked the pizza !

Visited April 2012
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
“It's the only bar in town I frequent”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I go here with friends all the time. Great atmosphere, friendly service, and the crowd is rarely rough. All around the best bar in town to take a group of people to, but it can get crowded fast on busy nights.

The food is very good too, especially when you've been drinking for a while.

• Visited April 2012
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
“Awesomeness!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The best bar downtown and one of my favorites to go to in Port Angeles! An excellent drink selection as well as great food! Especially Taco Tuesdays! Wed. nights are awesome for karaoke as there's usually quite a large turn-out for it. They offer a bit of everything with pool and darts as well as dancing on the weekends. Been going regularly for about a year now and still one of three places you'll be able to find me when I'm out and about on the town!

• Visited April 2012
Flagstaff, AZ
“The best bar downtown!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Hands down, the best bar downtown, especially considering their food and drinks. They have great specialty drinks...what's really great is they infuse their own ginger vodka and lemongrass vodka and they make an INCREDIBLE "joyful ginger!" It's delicious! They have a great selection of liquors and draft beers. They have really great chicken wings! Watch out for their "tears of joy!" They will make you cry! Spicy, but oh, so delicious!! In my opinion, they have the best bar food around. They have great pizza, by the slice or whole...crab rangoons, fries with a thai peanut sauce (or not), a thai curry, etc. They also have a great night-life feel with artists and musicians on select days. Also a back room with a pool table. It's a great place.

• Visited February 2012