This is just about what you expect from a basic budget accommodation - good value, clean rooms, decent breakfast, not more and not less. What makes this particular Super 8 stick out compared to the average run-of-the mill budget motel is:
- large breakfast room, there's not the usual permanent fight for a table at breakfast time
- slightly better than average breakfast - includes yogurt, fruit cups, waffles, whole wheat toast
- nice location, set back and elevated from main street, gives it a little bit of an upscale feel
- rooms don't open to the parking lot, but to an interior hallway, so it's really more of a hotel than a motel, feels quieter and nicer than a standard motel.
Bottom line: If you spend a few days in Port Angeles to visit the Olympic National Park, and don't care for a fancy-schmancy hotel, just looking for a reasonable place to rest your head at night, the Super 8 Port Angeles would be the ideal choice for you. This was the best value for Port Angeles when I was looking for a place to stay during my Olympic NP visit, and it turned out to be perfect for that purpose.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Port Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Port Angeles Hotel Port Angeles
- Super Eight Port Angeles
- Port Angeles Super 8
- Port Angeles Super Eight