“The "nasty" was our default choice” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria,Canada
“The "nasty" was our default choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were a group of ten and a lot of other restaurants were closed on a Sunday. The food was good and the bill very reasonable (without alcohol). The service was slow and a bit weird, but maybe they were short staffed.
Those unfortunate enough to need the bathrooms were horrified. " Worse than third world". I do not think I'll return because of this.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank littleella

“Good Chinese. Reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I've been to a lot of Chinese restaurants. They're either cheap with low grade meat and lightning bolt carrots, or a little more $ for quality and actually enjoyable, or too expensive and not much better (PF Changs). This is in between. It is good food at the right price. Had honey glazed walnut chicken. Tasty. The iced tea is good too. Will be back.

• Visited May 2013
San Diego
“Nice food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I ordered the shrimp chow mein to go and was pleased with my choice. The portion was plentiful, and the shrimp were large and cooked just right. I can't comment on the service since I got take out. The restaurant is also within walking distance of a number of hotels. I would eat there again.

Visited October 2012
Sequim, Washington
“Waited four years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We left the area over fouryears ago and I have been waiting to get back and eat at the Dynasty. We loved the orange chicken and I ordered it when we got here today. I was not disapointed at all. It was a lot better than anywhere we have been over the past few years. I looked forward to the hot and sour soup also. We will be back soon. I couldn't believe that the place wasn't crouded out the door. Great service and friendly. It hits the spot for great Chinese.

• Visited September 2012
Port Angeles, Washington
“Best Chinese on the Peninsula”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Wonderful, delicious, variety. We have eaten here for several years and have never been disappointed. It is always consistently delicious.

Visited September 2012