“Best Burger I've Ever Had”
Review of Colonel Hudson's Famous Kitchen - CLOSED

Colonel Hudson's Famous Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Description: Hands down, the best burgers in Port Angeles with thick, hand made patties, great sauce and homemade buns. You can drive past it, as it only has a window on the sidewalk but owner has a great sense of fun and dedication. Also has great shakes, burgers from other than beef and very good fish and chips. Small menu, large taste.
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Best Burger I've Ever Had”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

You'd expect great seafood in this area, but I actually had the best burger of my life here. The flavor was amazing, the bun was homemade and I am still dreaming about it! A bit pricey, but believe me, it's worth it!

Visited August 2013

Edmonds, Washington
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The burgers are great, mine had giant hunks of blue cheese.The shakes are made with chunks of real fruit. Fries are freshly hand made along with the Kaiser style buns. There are free games for kids in a game room. Service was friendly.
Open for lunch and dinner. Snuggled in the marine industrial area.

• Visited August 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“I love this place”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I have been traveling for over a week and we were avoiding fancy restaurants. We wanted simple, really good fare. We were looking for a cheeseburger when one of the locals suggested the Colonel's. I'm very glad they did. THEY HAD POUTINE! Imagine my surprise! The burgers were great, the poutine was excellent, and the staff was super friendly. We had local gourmet ginger ale. I can't say enough nice things about this place. It's kind of offbeat and eclectic, and boy it is good. Treat yourself, GO!

• Visited September 2013
UK
“Nice relaxed atmosphere and far from generic”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a lovely, slightly offbeat location. It wasn't easy to find (look for the Polar Bear outside) and for the uninitiated the menu was a bit difficult to navigate, but the food was tasty, staff friendly and the old-skool arcade games in the back room impressed my kids.

Nice selection of local brews to wash the food down with, too. Of the three dinners we had in PA, I'd rate this as the best.

Visited August 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Just great”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Perfect stop after visiting olympic np. Food and service a great. Coke in a bottle. Free games. Fish and chips are very good and enjoyed by all. Friendly staff. Reasonable prices in an expensive town.

• Visited August 2013