“Good breakfast”

First Street Haven
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specializing in creative breakfasts and lunches.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Not sure that I can add anything that hasn't already been said about this place. Good food, lots of it, best blueberry muffin I've ever eaten and my husband raved about the cinnamon roll!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My favorite breakfast spot in town. The baked goods are soooo good. Nice touch with espresso whip cream.. Did I mentioned that I love the people here!??!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Port Angeles for the weekend. We love local restaurants/cafés and we really enjoyed this little spot. The service was exceptional and everyone was very friendly. The coffee is amazing and went very well with the best cinnamon roll I have ever had! My husband and I both had the French scramble with mushroom and Swiss cheese. ..AMAZING! Great food, great service and reasonable prices. Glad we came here!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here the other day and the food was amazing, the service was friendly and the Restaurant is warm and inviting. When you order a meal you also get a choice of a fresh bakery pastry and we chose the cinnamon rolls which sell out fast and after tasting one I can see why, it was light and creamy and just very delicious. My wife has not stopped talking about how amazing the coffee was too.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was recommended by a friend. We started with a lemon, blueberry scone. Delicious. For our lunch, we ordered wraps with a side salad. There was more than enough food! The wraps were delicious and we saved the other half to take on our Neah Bay visit the next day. I wish we had time to go back for breakfast.