“Great breakfast”

First Street Haven
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specializing in creative breakfasts and lunches.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

One of our favorite breakfast places in Port Angeles! The breakfast burrito is great, the omelets are all excellent, and the cinnamon rolls are fabulous!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Friends in Canada gushed when we told them we were planning to eat here. We’d been to the restaurant before but were always rushed to catch the ferry. This time we had all morning to enjoy. And enjoy we did. We really like going out for breakfast and the Haven didn’t disappoint. The service was great, the food equally as good. Lots of food. I have no idea why anyone would give this place a bad review. They do breakfast, and they do it well. The restaurant is small, and I imagine can get crowded, but when we visited on a Tuesday morning, we had no wait and a choice of tables. If you have time give it a try.

1  Thank MapleRidge2
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Outstanding breakfast. Great coffee. Great baked goods. Great wait staff. So many things to choose from on the menu, it was hard to decide. You can't go wrong having breakfast here.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ate here for breakfast one morning before leaving on the ferry for Victoria. It was rather difficult to choose what to order as the menu features so many great items. Everything is homemade including the bakery items. The breakfast menu features omelettes, quiche, egg scrambles, french toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs benedict, hot cereal, paninis and a breakfast sandwich. I decided on the Montrachet Omelette which included fresh herbs, spinach, goat cheese, bacon, tomatoes and scallions. My breakfast also came with fried potatoes and a bakery item of my choice or toast. The bakery items are of generous size and include muffins, coffeecake, scones, cinnamon roll or bagel. I chose the pumpkin muffin which came with a cup of cream cheese icing to spread on the muffin. My husband chose the eggs benedict and a cinnamon roll on the side. We both shared the cinnamon roll and the muffin. They were delicious and very large. Both of our breakfasts were well made and tasty. My omelette was bursting with goat cheese and bacon, perhaps a little more than I needed and I ended up with a bit of a stomach ache after. But, it was quality food, well prepared and great tasting. Service was friendly too. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was hoping for a better place. Maybe it's the best place in Port Angeles but it wouldn't be in the top 20 in any other town. I had the bacon cheese burger and it wasn't as good as a Bacon Whopper for half the price. I will say however that the fries were excellent. The place is really cramped and our server would have rather been anyplace else.