“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Olympia, Washington
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We all loved our food, and the waiter was very nice. Best of all the price was right!

• Visited August 2011

Canada
“delicious, cozy, friendly”
Reviewed December 28, 2010

We recently visited Port Angeles for a few days and ate at Puerto de Angeles twice during our stay. We enjoyed it very much on the first visit, and when we went back, we were treated like old friends ... very hospitable, and friendly. The food is delicious Mexican food, good value, charming service... you can not go wrong here

Oklahoma
“Wonderful Mom & Pop Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We love Mexican food and this restaurant was just down the street from our motel. This is a wonderful family restaurant with some of the most unusual decor I've seen. The staff is very friendly and quick to please.

We decided to order a large meal and split it. We ordered a meal that had a taco, enchlada and a tamale with rice and beans. The waiter brought our meal out in a huge, blue plate. It was a foot in diameter and full of food. It was almost more than the two of us could eat. The food was excellent.

Try the tamales. They are home made. The owner said they make them twice a week.

All Mexican restaurant have bottles of hot sauce at the table. This one makes their own hot sauce with their own bottle and lable. It's good stuff.

Price are not cheap but they aren't expensive either. Prices on the dinner menu were around $9 and up.

Port Angeles
“The absolute best!”
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Having traveled to Mexico, California and Arizona... I always love going to Puerto De Angeles. I have eaten here more than 50 times. My wife and I eat here weekly if not more. It is the best Mexican I have had anywhere. Rafael, the host, is truely dedicated to making sure everything is great. The staff is kind and responsive. The atmosphere is colorful and light and not pretentious. This is the real deal!

What's good on the menu: Everything
1. Salsa, balanced and fresh, the best around
2. Nachos, my kids always order this.
3. Guacamole, great. Try the guacamole fresca too.
4. Lunch specials! You won't believe the value here.
5. Drinks. Margaritas, beer are all good. The Hurricane is amazing (I've been to Pat O'briens in New Orleans). This is the best mixed drink in Port Angeles.
6. Spinach enchiladas
7. Fish Tacos
8. Chili Verde
9. Carnitas Res (Steak)
10. Fajitas
11. Fish Tacos (lighter and healthier because it's not deep fried).
12. Breakfast on Saturday (Mexican breakfast - try to top that!)

I could keep going, but you will not be dissapointed.

2 Thank JinPortAngeles