“Great experience!”

Olympic Raft & Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: Proud to offer the only Raft Trip INSIDE Olympic National Park on the Elwha River and guided Sea Kayak Tours on the Salish Sea. Also providing ACA Instructor lead Whitewater & Sea Kayak Instruction. We are your one stop shop for a Liquid Mountain Adventure!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We took our family on a rafting trip down the Sol Duc river during July 2011. The guides were super friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful to get us all outfitted with proper gear to deal with the frigid water. It is definitely worth it to rent the extra clothing (wetsuit or rain gear). The water us 40 degrees and you WILL get wet. Our hands and feet were numb by the end of the trip. The views are gorgeous and you will have opportunities to see water fowl like harlequin duck and American Dippers.

Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Even better than we expected”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My husband and 2 teen sons were very excited about going on this rafting trip; I was nervous! The owner patiently calmed some of my fears on the phone ahead of time, and our guide was fabulous in setting me at ease. We had a wonderful morning trip, with rapids that were lively enough to add some excitement and not so wild that I couldn't enjoy myself. The river is beautiful, and this was a great way to see it up close. At a very reasonable price, we rented wetsuits and added fleece and/or waterproof layers of our own, plus I used one of their waterproof jackets; we all stayed comfortable. I highly recommend Olympic Raft & Kayak!

Visited July 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun trip for the whole family”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

This was my first rafting experience and was such a great time. The guides were friendly and made sure we were having fun while on the water. This is such a fantastic way to see the Olympic Peninsula, and is perfect for the whole family. Nothing too technical or challenging, although you will definitely get wet. Olympic Raft and Kayak did a great job, we will be back to see them again.....kayaks next time maybe.

Visited July 2011
Raymore
“Great outfitter for kayaking and rafting”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I would definitely recommend Olympic Raft & Kayak. The owner Dave was very friendly and helpful when making our reservations. He also gives you a discount if you kayak and raft!

We kayaked in Freshwater Bay with our guide, Dave, who was very knowledgable about the area and the sea life.
Definitely bring your camera for the tidepools, sea lions and bald eagles .

We also rafted the Elwha river with our guide, Kevin. He was knowlegable and had a great sense of humor.
Definitely bring a camera for the scenery and wildlife along the river.
You will get wet, but it is well worth it!

Visited June 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
“Had an awesome time rafting on the Elwha River.”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

My husband and I had an awesome trip rafting on the Elwha River. Wes and Heather were our guides and were very knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna as well as some history of the area. They were also extremely helpful in working around my husband's disabilities while getting in and out of the raft as well as during the trip. The price was very reasonable and we look forward to taking another trip down the river soon.

Visited May 2011