“Try the McFishwich”

Smugglers Landing
Ranked #31 of 117 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Washington
“Try the McFishwich”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped there for sea food at the first part of May with friends. The service was good. The resturant was very hot even with thier windows open. The fish that was ordered (oysters) were over breaded and mushy. YUK !! The oyster sandwich was the same. Others had different fish dishes but all said they were poor tasting. We joked that we should have gone to McDonalds for a fish sandwich!! Hope it was just a bad day for the cook.

• Visited May 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Good value and excellent service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This has a "bar" relaxed atmosphere, good for a casual dinner, with a partial view of the ocean. We ate there March 20, 2013. Service was excellent, my husband had fish and chips and I had a mixed grilled fish wrap, both were high quality. Chowder was better than average, wine was adequate. Good value for the price.

• Visited March 2013
Sequim, Washington
“Smuggler's Landing Restaurant”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I are fortunate to live near Port Angeles, and we discovered Smugglers one day on a trip to Hurricane Ridge and the down town area. It has become our favorite place to get a great meal.

I am addicted to the chicken quesadilla. Huge flour tortilla literally stuffed with white meat chicken, green onions, olives, and cheese lightly grilled (not greasy) served with sour cream and salsa. Included is your choice of cold slaw, salad, or their famous beer battered fries. The portion is ample for two people or just one if you are ravenous

My husbands favorite is the calamari basket. This too is ample for two people. Lightly battered in panko, It is always light and never greasy, tender and succulent. Never over-cooked... Both of these are to die for!

Recently Rick has added an Espresso Bar! Delish! There is also free WiFi....Upstairs in the lounge are big TVs for .your sports watching enjoyment.

Smugglers is a great place to have any meal, breakfast through dinner...or an evening with a special someone. I would and have recommend Smugglers to family and/or friends and they have never been disappointed.

If you are looking for a clean, friendly eatery with delicious food, quickly served, look no further.

• Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“Best Value and Service in town!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

After a weary trip it was a pleasure to get a table with a view, a meal with an abundance of goodness, and a host/server/owner, Rick, who really cares for every detail! Definitely coming back on the next trip and will tell others...

Visited February 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
“Nacho's sucked but Pulled Pork amazing-also AWESOME WIFI”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Today my husband and I went here waiting for the ferry back to victory (dec 30 2012) We were greated by a nice man and told to sit where we wanted. I felt like the nachos and my husband got the pulled pork sandwhich with slaw. I was really disapointed with the nachos. It said they came with cheese, green onions, meat, tomatoes and olives. When they came out, it looked like a sad microwaved half melted cheese and old stale meat and tomatoes. No onions :( The chips were "chewy" ,,,which totally meant microwave. Oh the other hint? The bowl the sourcream came in, had melted into the chip/cheese to form a half circle. I ate most of the ones with the cheese on it, and left the rest.

HOWEVER- my husband's pulled pork was AMAZING he loved it! I had some of his coleslaw- and it was pretty darn good as well.

He ordered a vanilla late, and I had a hot chocolate with whipped cream. I think the total came to 29.99 or so.

I watched other people order soups, and fish and chips. I should have ordered that.

Worst feeling ever? Turning around and seeing the guy behind me have nachos, that looked like they came out of the oven WITH GREEN ONIONS ON THEM. I was sad.

• Visited December 2012