“Best Value and Service in town!”
Review of Smugglers Landing

Smugglers Landing
Ranked #43 of 122 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

After a weary trip it was a pleasure to get a table with a view, a meal with an abundance of goodness, and a host/server/owner, Rick, who really cares for every detail! Definitely coming back on the next trip and will tell others...

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Today my husband and I went here waiting for the ferry back to victory (dec 30 2012) We were greated by a nice man and told to sit where we wanted. I felt like the nachos and my husband got the pulled pork sandwhich with slaw. I was really disapointed with the nachos. It said they came with cheese, green onions, meat, tomatoes and olives. When they came out, it looked like a sad microwaved half melted cheese and old stale meat and tomatoes. No onions :( The chips were "chewy" ,,,which totally meant microwave. Oh the other hint? The bowl the sourcream came in, had melted into the chip/cheese to form a half circle. I ate most of the ones with the cheese on it, and left the rest.

HOWEVER- my husband's pulled pork was AMAZING he loved it! I had some of his coleslaw- and it was pretty darn good as well.

He ordered a vanilla late, and I had a hot chocolate with whipped cream. I think the total came to 29.99 or so.

I watched other people order soups, and fish and chips. I should have ordered that.

Worst feeling ever? Turning around and seeing the guy behind me have nachos, that looked like they came out of the oven WITH GREEN ONIONS ON THEM. I was sad.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I can actually get nice fresh grilled fish and chips and not worry about making the cook mad or going home with an upset stomach. Thanks, Rick.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Went in for a quick dinner. We were greeted with a "sit anywhere" comment from the bar and that was the warmest we were treated while we were there. There were two servers and they were much more interested in their own conversation than in what the patrons might need or want.

Our server came by to take our order and was so short with us that he forgot to ask about drinks for some at the table. When we requested salad dressing on the side we were informed, "that's the only way we serve it."

This is our second time trying this place, sadly, it will be our last.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten breakfast or lunch at this restaurant several times in past years before taking the ferry to Victoria. It has never been very good and won't give it another try. Food choices are greasy. You would do better at McDonald's or Burger King.

3  Thank DavRut