“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kokopelli Grill

Kokopelli Grill
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Full Service Bar and Grill. Specializing in Northwest Cuisine all with a southwest flair. Full service, wine shop, family friendly, allergy sensitive dining. All of our food and cocktails are hand crafted.
USA
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I think I had the very best server the night I was there. There were two different salmon dishes on the menu, and when I told her I had never had salmon before but was ready to try it, she explained the difference of each dish, in detail. She brought some of the sauce out for me, which ended up being too spicy. She was a real help I wish I remembered her name. The salmon-the entire meal-was amazing. I got the Neah Bay salmon and my husband got the ribeye. We also got the crab cakes for appetizer. Everything we had there was very good and worth the price!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Missouri
“Good food in nice location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We saw this was a highly recommended restaurant by Trip Advisor, and decided to try it. We wanted good seafood, and had it here. The food was good with friendly service. There were two small problems. Our entre' was served to our table within 3 minutes of receiving our salad/soup. The waitress said the kitchen was very busy and messed up on the timing. There were several open tables when we left, so I question this excuse. They should have held the food in the kitchen, and/or timed it better. Instead, she left it on our table to get cold while we ate our salad. I was served the wrong potatoes, which was corrected when I requested. The prices were quite high for such a small town. The quality of food was very good.

Mendon, New York
“Excellent fish and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Went here for lunch on a visit to Port Angeles. We had the fist tacos and they were wonderful. The fish was very tender and flaky. Has a very nice lunch menu. Quiet atmosphere, good location, and parking. Not a very big place but very pleasant. Service was very good and friendly.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great locally caught fish and seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I felt like this restaurant was a little over priced. That said the halibut, oysters, and crab we ate were all fantastic. The service was also great! We were there with our 9 month old son and the staff was very accommodating.

Hertford, United Kingdom
“Lovely food in a nice environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Excellent seafood perfectly cooked. Friendly staff. This place has a soul and makes you really welcome.