“Good meal.”
Review of Kokopelli Grill

Kokopelli Grill
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Full Service Bar and Grill. Specializing in Northwest Cuisine all with a southwest flair. Full service, wine shop, family friendly, allergy sensitive dining. All of our food and cocktails are hand crafted.
Sacramento, CA
“Good meal.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Appreciated being able to be seated fairly quickly after walking in at 8:30PM on a Monday night. Meal was quite tasty except for crab cake.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Saunt Helens, Oregon
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I spent our 32nd anniversary in Port Angeles, Washington. We had our anniversary dinner here. The reststaurant was nicely styled, service was great and the food was excellent. The Apple/ Blackberry Buckle is to die for.

Will come back here just for the food every chance I can.

Draper, Utah
“What a find!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

While visiting Port Angeles, we tried to eat at another highly rated restaurant, but there was a 45-60 min. wait. We walked a block away and found Kokopelli Grill. We waited only 5-10 min. for a table. We were so happy that we found this restaurant! Everything is freshly made in-house - a special sweetened butter for the dinner rolls, prickly pear vinaigrette on the dinner salad, and unique sauces for seafood. I had the seafood sampler which included scallops, shrimp, salmon and a crab cake, served with rice. My husband had the steak and mashed potatoes. We both loved our meals. Prices are good for the quality and amount of food you get. The decor is great too. Warm and inviting, beautiful woodwork and upstairs bar. What a find!

St. Albert, Canada
“Worth checking out while in Port Angeles”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had a tough time trying to decide where to dine while in Port Angeles for the evening. The menu looked enticing, so we gave it a try. We found the staff extremely friendly. The host remembered my name from the time he took it until 35 minutes later when he seated us. The bar tender actually came to our table to take our drink orders. Our server was attentive and knew when to check on us. My husband and I shared the crab cakes appetizer. It was really yummy. I had the crab BLT with sweet potato fries. There were lots of fries. There was no skimping on the crab, so I was very pleased with it. My husband had the seafood gumbo. He found it very filling with great flavor!
Yes do check Kokopelli Grill out! I am glad we did!

Boise, Idaho
“No Reservations but Accommodated-Good People-Good Taste!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We came in off the Ferry on a Friday evening with no reservations. We did check for a good restaurant on smart phone, looked on website and they take reservations for large groups or families. So we didn't. We were a little shocked to learn that place was very busy, but the host found us two spots at the bar upstairs if we wanted the two seats. Sure! We were greeted with warm hospitality, menus and a very friendly and happy bartender who took care of us in addition to the table waiter. I was very impressed with their service. I also loved what they did with all the wine corks through the years; so much we could identify the cork wines that we've drank and the memories when we did. We didn't order alcohol drinks at first, so she prepared coffee; then I asked about a wine and she gave me a sample drink. I loved it while waiting and ordered it! It did not appear on our bill because I guess I had never had this type of wine before. The meal? The steak and salmon combination were of great taste! The salad before was spartan - needed more salad and vegetables in it. The choice of starch was questionable as I didn't really enjoy eating mashed potatoes instead of a baked potato, but wasn't in their menu. All in all between their bartender's happiness and the waiter's service and atmosphere the night was very memorable! I truly enjoyed and will remember the Kokopelli Grill (why this is the name I still can't figure out?).