“Atmosphere, good food, good service, good value”
Review of Kokopelli Grill

Kokopelli Grill
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full Service Bar and Grill. Specializing in Northwest Cuisine all with a southwest flair. Full service, wine shop, family friendly, allergy sensitive dining. All of our food and cocktails are hand crafted.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Absolutely gorgeous restaurant that is high end but comfortable with fantastic service and excellent food. Highly recommend anyone to go and enjoy the food and ambience. If you are lucky enough to be there when they have Blackberry Buckle for dessert - don't miss it!!!

1  Thank Kooltreat

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband & I celebrated our 9 month anniversary this past weekend at Kokopelli Grill! We enjoyed the new remodel look makes quite a difference! Our waiter did a professional job and very knowledgeable about the menu items. We enjoyed the crab cakes as an appetizer and the taste was delicious! My husband ordered the Certified Angus Steak and he got the house salad with prickly pear (house dressing). His order also came with a side which he ordered the Mashed Potatoes with Green Chile's in them which gave excellent flavor. Asparagus also came with his order of excellent flavor! I ordered Peta's Southwest Smoked Salmon Fettuccine and chose the house salad and dressing as well. You also are served two dinner rolls with whipped butter with your meal. The salads were fresh quality and the dressing was amazing. The dinner entree's were very good portions for the price and you are also getting top quality of seafood and meat. The dessert we ordered was the Apple Buckle which you want to save room for & there is no Apple Buckle that compares to Kokopelli Grill's Apple Buckle! It is made fresh, hot and very delicious. The service we received was great and if you have never been here before you will want to Kokopelli Grill!! It is also a great place for special occasion's & warm atmosphere! Amazing place to eat! You won't be disappointed and the chef here is an amazing cook!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Love the remodel! The atmosphere has always been great but now it really reflects the beautiful dishes that are served! I'm beyond addicted to the chowder, sangria, and prickly pear dressing yummy! I've been to kokopelli grill several times and have NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED :-)

2  Thank risnoel
Reviewed March 15, 2013

First time in Kokopelli Grill. They claim to be southwestern cooking but I found the menu for southern in nature (which is fine by me!). Being a southern girl, I had some chicken fried steak. While the tast was very good, the size was HUGE and couldn't begin to finish it all (in their defense, the menu did say it was Texas size!). Hubby had chicken mole and he was it was OK but thought the price was a little expensive. We would go back but try something else. On the plus side, we had enough leftovers for a great lunch the next day.

1  Thank meeshamator
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We arrived on a Friday afternoon and stayed at the Red Lion near the Coho Ferry. We were looking for something to eat, something more than just a sandwich. We found this place near the hotel and wow, what a nice dinner!

The staff were very attentive, the menu selection was varied and the menu even had whether or not gluten was part of the selected menu item. Since my travel companion and myself both eat very health concious, we were pleased to see this. I agree, foodies would like this place. Our steaks were perfectly cooked, the vegetable accompaniment was also done perfectly.

2  Thank James L