See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2018

This hotel looks a bit shabby from the outside, but the rooms are large. We stayed in a comfortable suit with a main room with bed, a full bedroom, and a large and serviceable kitchen. The rooms and linens were clean and our stay was very comfortable. The proprieters are also kind and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne A
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

After my previously booked stay at a nearby motel was inexplicably cancelled I found this location last minute. The owner greeted me warmly and offered me two options. I took the lower cost room as I was simply looking for a warm bed. The wi-if works and the room is clean. It’s a bit noisy as it is on the main road, but for the price it’s a perfectly great place to crash for the night and very clean. The room is actually quite large, there are laundry facilities and a large kitchen. A good deal for a popular summer vacation town at the base of the national park.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely, the room is clean. Although we found a towel from the previous guest in our room. But the hotel is in a bad neighbourhood of Port Angeles and rooms are outdated and very noisy. But the worst was the bed. They used some kind of plastic layer on the mattress. You immediately start to sweat when lying in bed.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RenateL264
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We found very few options, so we went with this. I thought it was overpriced for what you got... but that may be because of the area, I'm not sure. The two room suite was actually cute and had a decent kitchen. The check in was easy, and laundry was an option. No sofa in the suite, but a kitchen table to sit at. Beds were okay. It was quite hot in the room, and no air conditioner, but opening the windows helped. Looked clean, and location allowed us to walk out of our room to the street, turn left to the nearest cross road, then turned right and walk a few blocks to the ocean - with a park and nice walkway. We were able to park our car right in front of our room. Bathroom was small, but the overall size of the suite was pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had a really nice stay at the Angeles Motel. It’s definitely a motel, and when we drove up I confess I was not sure how the stay would go--but I shouldn't have judged it so quickly. It is not fancy at all, but the place was astonishingly clean. I had read about how clean it was in reviews, but I was still impressed. The TV was comically large and had tons of channels, so we could watch the World Cup. Jun and her husband are very hospitable and greeted us right away. The check in and check out procedures were easy and casual. There isn’t a ton around the motel in walking distance, but everything is an easy drive. Photos are accurate. Definitely a great place for the price.

Room Tip: extremely clean
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple