“Always good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I always make it a point to stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner. My wife loves the place as she gets to mix with old loggers from the area who eat only at the Corner café where the food is good. Dinner is the usually the Captain's Plate with a healthy platter of Oysters, Shrimp, Fish, Prawns replete with good salad and Clam Chowder. I sneak in for breakfast on occasion and have their country breakfast with biscuits and gravy. The lunch is always good as we usually have hamburgers' and they are very good.
The waitresses have all been there for years and know the regulars. At times you cannot find anywhere to sit as the place is always full. Why it is full is...simply the food is good

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The restaurant was close to the hotel we stayed in and the food was decent. Not the best I've ever eaten but certainly not the worst either.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The seafood salad made me sick...thank you..., however the doughnut place next door was great. I would't risk eating here again and the staff wasn't especially friendly.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Delicious classic diner breakfasts and dinners at amazing prices. The service is excellent and very, very friendly. We eat here every time we're in Port Angeles and are never disappointed!

1  Thank Lee E
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

It's scrambled eggs and bacon folks. It shouldn't be expensive, and here, it's just the right price. Coffee is fine, and isn't in some fancy glass mug. This food gets me full and ready to work. That's all I need.

4  Thank Hawngry