“Decent food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The restaurant was close to the hotel we stayed in and the food was decent. Not the best I've ever eaten but certainly not the worst either.

There are newer reviews for Corner House Restaurant

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The seafood salad made me sick...thank you..., however the doughnut place next door was great. I would't risk eating here again and the staff wasn't especially friendly.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Delicious classic diner breakfasts and dinners at amazing prices. The service is excellent and very, very friendly. We eat here every time we're in Port Angeles and are never disappointed!

1  Thank Lee E
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

It's scrambled eggs and bacon folks. It shouldn't be expensive, and here, it's just the right price. Coffee is fine, and isn't in some fancy glass mug. This food gets me full and ready to work. That's all I need.

4  Thank Hawngry
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Nothing especially notable, good or bad, about this place. We had breakfast, the service was fast and friendly, if not actually smiley. The food is typical diner food. Edible and, I expect, predictable. We chose it because of its location right below the Port Angeles Downtown Hotel.

1  Thank TraveleRichelle