“Olympic National Park”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Olympic National Park”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

What a beautiful place. Made even better by the fact Willie was there to show us around.
Had a great time

Visited July 2013
PA4Willie, Owner at All Points Charters & Tours, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thanks, Dwight, it was a pleasure. Good eyes, by the way, on spotting that bear just after I told everyone to keep an eye out for them. Willie

oregon
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“You will not be disappointed!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We spent two full days with Willie and would have went another had we more time. Loved leaving the driving to Willie while we were able to see the sights. Touring the Hoh Rain Forest and Hurricane Ridge were extraordinary! Willie was great at pacing the walking/hiking to accommodate everyone's needs. Well worth your time & money

Visited August 2012
1 Thank barbararob
Thanks, Barbara. Getting to spend a couple days together was great. Getting to know you helped me meet your needs and make your visit special. Willie
Atlanta, Georgia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Opympic Peninsula Tours”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Wife and I did three separate one day tours with Willie Nelson of All Points Charters and Tours, located in Port Angeles, WA. Refer to his web site of "www.goallpoints.com" for details about each of the tours and Willie's background. I highly recommend each of the tours, as each tour presents different facets of the enviornment of the Olympic Peninsula. Willie is a local of Port Angeles, so his details of each of the locations provide even more impact for the tours, along with his history of the areas. Well worth the time and Willie will keep you very entertained with his commentary. You will be provided with information that you will not get elsewhere, which enhances each of the tours and makes for a very enjoyable experience.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank grouper1948
Milford, CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My family and I spent two days touring the Olympic Peninsula with Willie. Willie is an extremely knowledgeable tour guide whose love for the area clearly shows in his work. Willie was able to answer my endless questions regarding both the ecology and history of the region. Being local to the area, Willie was able to show us spots and share information that I'm sure we would not have received with another tour guide. On top of the fantastic tours, Willie even drove 45 minutes out of his way to pick us up with no questions asked as our hotel was cancelled in Port Angeles and we were forced to stay elsewhere. Being that I live across the country, I'm not sure if I'll ever make it back to the area. However, if I do, I'll be sure to take another tour with Willie.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank PHinckley
Estero, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“In one word...Excellent!”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We took the day trip with Willie Nelson to see Olympic Natl Park. We walked into the old growth rain forest by Crescent Lake and went up to Hurricane Ridge. One, it was better than described on the web site. Willie made a damp, over-cast, dreary sort of day into an interesting, informative and fun. Willie knows his "stuff" and is thoroughly knowledgeable about the history, geology, and biology of the area.

Two, Willie is a very safe driver. Up in the mountains you need safe and we were totally comfortable.

Three, it's a bargain. Lunch was provided and was a great deli sandwhich and drink.

I highly recommend the tour and tour guide. You can't go wrong!

2 Thank Charles R