“Excellent Service and food”

Chestnut Cottage Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Stupendous service and fantastic food! A wonderful morning meal!

There are newer reviews for Chestnut Cottage Restaurant

Reviewed April 4, 2010

Hmmm....food was edible, service fair, atmosphere mundane. Average on all counts; but "they" seem to think they're something special.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

Big burger. But slow serivce

Reviewed January 6, 2010

Good food. Service also good the few times we were there. Didn't feel rushed at all, even though there was an obvious wait at the door.

Reviewed December 3, 2009

Skip this place and go to Cafe Garden or Haven. The food is pretty good, but it's too expensive and the service isn't great. I ordered the Haven Veggie Browns and asked if I could get a scrambled egg on the side - in it - over it, anything. I just really wanted an egg. I even said I would pay extra. The waitress said absolutely not. They could not crack and scramble an egg for me. My husband thinks I'm ridiculous, but it's just an egg. Shouldn't be a big deal to them when we're paying $40 for brunch.