“Great brunch!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The restaurant has a lovely Victorian setting. Friendly staff and great food for brunch. I ordered the biscuit and gravy which is the best. They baked their bread so I would recommend getting their pastry baked good. This is a popular place so we waited for about 10 to 15 min which was worth it!

2  Thank Madeline_Renton

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Enjoyed a delicious breakfast here one morning while staying in Port Angeles. The restaurant is decorated beautifully and feels like a cottage. I had the raspberry cream pancakes, and they were delicious. The server was very attentive and friendly. Would highly recommend a visit if in the area!

2  Thank lirwin13
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here for breakfast on our way to Port Townsend for the day. The atmosphere is so cozy and the service is impeccable. I had the California scramble and it was possibly the best egg dish I ever had. My husband had just basic eggs, bacon and toast, but raved about the taste. The berry coffee cake was a huge piece served warm and a giant piece of heaven.

1  Thank deb s
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband is very allergic to wheat and he had the best gluten free breads at the Chestnut Cottage Restaurant. It was so good we went back for our second day in Port Angeles. All six in our party were very pleased with our food. Plus, they have the most cheerful waitresses! This is a great breakfast choice. W did not have any other meals here.

1  Thank Rebecca P
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Friendly staff, clean, and cozy decor. There was a variety of delicious options to choose from. However, it was a little more pricey than food I would encounter back in the Midwest. I ordered the haven veggie brows, which were tasty. It came with a choice of bakery item, the cinnamon roll was great! My boyfriend ordered the bacon and fig pizza, which he throughly enjoyed. The figs added a nice touch. The waitress was kind and let him substitute an apricot walnut scone instead of the side salad that was supposed to come with the pizza. Overall, great meal!