“Chestnut Cottage, Fresh, delicious and always plenty!”

Chestnut Cottage Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our first visit was in 2006! We've since moved here (07) and love the food! For those who complain, you should let someone know. Not nitpicky stuff, genuine concern. Steve was our cook many times and Jen, Rene were wait staff that do an amazing job. We highly recommend this quaint, cottage with unique decor. It's not uber modern, that's what we love!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Loved everything about this restoraunt, we went there with the group of 10, were seated promtly. everything I've or my friends ordered was very good, huge portions. If I ever in Port angeles again I will definitely go there for breakfast

Reviewed September 29, 2013

we got here at opening of 7am Sat and had great service and food. I had their crème brule French toast which was HUGE, but it kept me going thru the day. my husband had their yummy cinnamon roll and eggs.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We visited friends in Port Angeles recently. They took us to breakfast at Chestnut Cottage. So fabulous we all went back the next morning, too. The cinnamon rolls are very different with a cinnamon sauce. Wonderful! Moist, gooey, buttery. What's not to like? I had the Cottage Veggie Browns. Delicious, but easily enough for 2-3 meals, especially since you get a choice of bakery items. My husband loved the Swiss Scramble, which I tried, and it was great. Next time we're in town I'll order the Bacon and Brie Scramble, which our friend ordered. I had a bite....incredible! Service was excellent both mornings, restaurant is quaint, small gift shop very nice. We loved this restaurant and definitely hope to return.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We ate 3 breakfasts here. Food was very good, with lots of choices, and wait staff was very efficient and friendly. A very attractive restaurant.