“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sabai Thai

Sabai Thai
Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Surrey, Canada
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Seasonal menu offered some interesting selections. Food well prepared, interesting flavour combinations and very good service. Wine selections accompanied menu selections. Would return and would recommend to friends

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lorette_11

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Port Angeles, Washington
“Food Is Marvelous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My dining experience this evening was marvelous! I found this restaurant on Tripadvisor, and I was NOT disappointed. Spiciness of my entree was just as I ordered, and the Spring Rolls were marvelous. The menu contains something for every taste and I highly recommend this fine restaurant!

1 Thank charles305
Sacramento, California
“The best Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

All these rave reviews are no exaggeration. Some of the best Thai food we have had. Each dish was deliciously and differently spiced. It didn't all taste the same. The rice crusted fish was delicate and amazing. The prawns with veggies equally good. Good service. A tiny bit pricey but worth every penny.

1 Thank Fitzfox
Anchorage, Alaska
“One of my best meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Four of us had a business dinner here. The atmosphere and decor are a treat. The service is wonderful. The best part was the food. We all shared each of our dishes and every single one did not disappoint. We tried pad thai, eggplant, buddha feast with tofu and a green curry dish. Every single one of them was excellent. And they have Thai beer - always a treat. I will be going back and can't wait to take family and friends.

1 Thank Renae H
Spokane
“Wonderful Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner at Sabai Thai. Service was wonderful and the food was delicious. We had the spring rolls for an appetizer serviced hot with tasty dipping sauce. For dinner I had the stir fry Swimming Rama prawns, this is prawns in a mild peanut sauce serviced on a bed of spinach. Very Yummy. My husband had a spicy beef stir fry (sorry don't remember the name) that he really enjoyed. Both of us wished we lived closer to Port Angeles so we could enjoy this restaurant more often.

• Visited March 2013