“Very good value for very good food”

Gordy's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #14 of 118 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Gordy's Pizza & Pasta brings you pizza voted "Best on the North Olympic Peninsula" for over 53 years. For a taste of the best, don't settle for less. We'll see you at Gordy's.
Northbrook, Illinois
“Very good value for very good food”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Overall, this is a great order-at-a-counter pizza place for what was a refreshingly decent price for a meal by a national park. My son and I went here twice while visiting Olympic! There are only two reasons why I wouldn't give it a "five circle" rating--one, I am from Chicago, and no pizza is as good as Chicago pizza (sorry folks), so I am spoiled. Second, the customer service could be a little more "engaging" overall to make out-of-towners feel more welcomed when coming in the door, ordering, etc. Just a tip for the owner/manager... However, the pizza was very good, as was the cheesy bread and wings. Probably the cheapest dinner we ate while visiting three different national parks, too (not counting any fast food places, of course).

• Visited July 2014
GordysPizzaandPasta, Owner at Gordy's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughtful comments on Trip Advisor. I was happy to see that you and your son were able to enjoy two meals with us in our family restaurant. Thank you for your generous support. My brother and I truly appreciate and are very grateful for our tourist industry. We both acknowledge how blessed we are as a family and a business to live in such a wonderful location. I, myself, have had the delightful opportunity to enjoy a "Chicago" style pizza and must say...I'm glad there's room for a lot of great food in this world! I'm glad you enjoyed your meal and I will pass on your constructive comments concerning our counter staff. Everyone needs to feel acknowledged and special.

Redmond, Washington
“Good family food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Gordy's is a good choice for good food for the family. The food is not fancy but it is tasty, warm, fulfilling and enjoyable.

To get the costs down, the restaurant is self serve. Diners need to get their own plates, silverware, and fountain drinks. This is not a negative because all of these items are laid out in a nice, clean and organized manner.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that you and your family were so satisfied with your dining experience at our family restaurant. My brother and I are always very appreciative when we see positive feedback in regards to what we and our hard working staff strive to accomplish each day in our industry. Thank you also for graciously acknowledging our efforts to provide fast and efficient service to all our valued customers. The easy access to beverages, service ware and condiments is something my brother and I are constantly working on improving upon.

Missouri
“Great/quick pizza”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This was a great place at the end of a long day hiking. The service was friendly. The pizza came quickly and was good. Salad was fresh. No worry about seating as it was plentiful. we wanted someplace quick and found it.

Visited July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I was so very pleased to read that you were able to enjoy a quick and accommodating meal at our family restaurant. We have been in business over 50 years now and my brother and I take great pride in being able to consistently provide a delicious meal at a competitive price. I was pleased to see that our " fast and friendly" service filled the bill after a long day of hiking on our beautiful Olympic Mountains. We truly do live in a wonderful region with both the mountains and the ocean and are thrilled to share it with all our visitors. Thank you again for joining us. We look forward to seeing you and serving you and your family on your next opportunity to our beautiful city.

Olympia, Washington
“Great Food Wonderful Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Gordy's has great food and even better service. This was our first visit to Gordy's and we were not disappointed. Some may complain about the ordering process, however, it was very fast and the staff at the register were very helpful in letting us know the favorite items on the menu. The service was very fast too. We did not wait long for our salads then pizza. The server was polite and ensured we had the correct order. You should try Gordy's you will not be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your very appreciated comments on Trip Advisor. My brother and I are always excited to see new customers enjoy a great meal in our family restaurant. My brother and I, along with our hard working staff strive daily to accommodate the individual needs of all our valued customers. Thank you again for your kind words and positive support. We look forward to seeing and serving you and your family soon.

Foresthill, California
“Best pizza...EVER!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We often stop at Gordy's when in Port Angeles and this particular visit was no exception! We had the BEST pizza we have ever had! It was the Killer Combo. We liked it so much that we gave the staff a $10.00 tip! That has NEVER happened before!

We highly recommend you visit this superb pizza restaurant and decide for yourself! The staff is great, the atmosphere very Italian and the pizza...EXCELLENT!!!

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive comments on Trip Advisor. My brother and I work very hard to provide a delicious meal at a competitive price. The "Killer Combo" is an excellent choice. Quite popular, indeed. Thank you so very much for your extremely generous gratuity for our hard working staff. My brother and I are very proud of their sincere efforts to provide exceptional food and service to our customers and are truly thrilled when they are so graciously rewarded. We look forward to seeing you and serving you and your family at your next opportunity to visit our lovely town.